Skip to main content
Rush eResearch Portal Login

Basic Folder Information


Text Block

If your research project is funded through a philanthropic grant, or you receive funding through a private foundation, it will be routed through Rush’s Office of Philanthropy. 

Philanthropic research grant proposals must be submitted through the Rush Research Portal (RRP). Please see the Tip Sheet for instructions on how to submit a philanthropic research grant proposal through the RRP.

For a list of current Philanthropic Funding Opportunities, please visit the link from the Rush Webpage:

For any questions regarding philanthropic grant proposals, please contact Mary Marron in the Office of Philanthropy at or by phone at 312-563-4952.

Custom Search


© Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois